- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|34196||Web||—||—||26-Jun-2017 thru 09-Sep-2017||Textbooks for CRN 34196|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5116 or 971-722-5695 or 971-722-5696.
Course details: CRN 34196
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students will be required to have hosting for the website created in the class. Students can use their existing hosting service or will be given instructions during the course on how to sign up for free hosting.
Students will need an HTML editor like Brackets or PHP Storm, which are both available for free download.
This course is formatted differently than all other courses in the Web Development and Design program. It is critical that you log into the class and read the course material on the first day of the course so all requirements can be met in a timely manner.
No prerequisite overrides will be given for this course.