CAS137 Basic Web Design Skills/Adobe
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Creative Cloud software including Bridge, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Acrobat. Includes using the software to edit photos, create basic websites, design web graphics, and organize web projects. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a completely online course, using Desire2Learn.
- Course Specific Requirements:
Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools: Digital Classroom. Smith, Jennifer. Wiley Publishing. ©2013
USB flash storage device (at least 1gb)
All students must have access to Adobe CC (Creative Cloud) to complete their assignments. The software DOES NOT come with the textbook. There are several options:
1. Come to one of the PCC computer labs on a regular basis to work on assignments. Visit: Computer Labs for hours and locations.
Please let your instructor know if you have any questions.
You must have a computer with a high-speed connection to the Internet. Both MACs and PCs are acceptable.
Students are also required to watch online tutorial videos. You will need a speaker or headphones to listen to the audio of these videos.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||17622||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Will A Mahoney-Watson
Notes: Adobe CC 2014
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania