WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Online Adult Basic Skills/GED Reading/Writing/Social Studies. MANDATORY Orientation for NEW students to this course on Saturday, April 4 at 1pm. SE Campus, Scott 101. Please contact me, Fran Bozarth, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test. MANDATORY Orientation for students who are new to the class on Saturday, April 4 at 1pm. SE Campus, Scott 101. Participants are required to possess comfort with basic computer use and log in to the online course environment weekly to participate in weekly assignments. There is one required book. Steck-Vaughn 2014 GED Preparation (All subjects.) These are available at any commercial book store or any online bookseller. They will also be available at the PCC SE Center Bookstore. You will need to complete the Student Backpack (an online orientation) prior to registering for the course. 1. Log in to your MyPCC account 2. Select the My Courses tab 3. In the Ready to take online classes? channel, click on the Start Guide for Online Learners link
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24695||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $41.80
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS