OS250 Creating a Virtual Office
Covers all aspects of creating an office for a virtual assistant. Includes developing an individual business plan, analyzing office needs for furniture and equipment, creating a marketing plan incorporating a social media marketing strategy, establishing a fee rate range, identifying software requirements, planning a company website, and creating a file management system. Recommended: CAS 246. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course prepares students to create their own virtual office. Students will complete the following activities throughout this course: * Develop individual business plan (for a theoretical loan officer); * Analyze office needs for furniture and equipment; * Create a marketing plan; * Establish a fee for services; * Identify software requirements; * Plan a company website; * Create a file management system.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- *Microsoft Word 2007 or higher. Microsoft Works is not acceptable for this course.; *Internet Access
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||18409||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Randi M Barr
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania