MT103 Intro to Micro and Nano Proc
Introduces the methods used to manufacture Micro and Nano technologies. Traces semiconductor processing from raw material to a finished integrated circuit using planar technology. Introduces the processes and equipment used to create devices on the micro and nano scale. Emerging applications of MEMS and Nanotechnology are discussed. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13449||-||24-Feb-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Paul T Wohr
Notes: Class scheduled from 2/24/2014-3/22/2014.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek