MT102 Intro to Semiconductor Dev
Examines commonly made semiconductor devices, including diodes, solar voltaic cells, and MOSFET transistors. Includes electronic materials fundamentals of electricity, conductivity and semiconductivity. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12583||-||26-Jan-2015 thru 21-Feb-2015|
Instructor: Eric J Kirchner
Notes: Class scheduled from 1/26/2015-2/21/2015.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek