MSD130 Creative Problem Solving
Covers creative problem solving and thinking, steps in the creative problem-solving process, right and left brain thinking, ambiguity and imagination, overcoming barriers to creative thinking, synthesis, and applying creative problem-solving to the organization. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 3 credit course runs the full term. You will complete readings, exercises and self assessments each week, using the D2L drop box and discussion tools. There is no required textbook! All learning materials are provided in the course and on the web. The course wraps up with application of creative problem solving strategies to issues around sustainability at work.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11436||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS