Introduces creating and adapting technical information and linear narratives for non-linear, interactive multimedia applications. Includes developing ideas into multimedia scripts, incorporating text with other media, writing narration, and writing for voice-over, writing for interactivity, presenting text on-screen, and writing concisely. Prerequisites: MM 120; WR 121, 122, 123 or WR 214; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a survey class that examines many forms of writing for multimedia. Major concentration is in writing for film/video. But, we also discuss writing for the web, social media, creating a PR kit for your film/video project, and storyboarding.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- No book is required for this course. One will need a computer that can handle on-line work loads, streaming videos, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions: Thomas.email@example.com
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|20796 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 11-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Tom E Olsen
Notes: Additional lab time TBA
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade