HE251 Community/Public Health Issues
Inquires into the causes and potential solutions for current community health issues, overviews the organization of community and health care agencies, and explores career opportunities in community health. Includes Service Learning. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 251 begins Monday, April 1st at 6am. The course access deadline is Tuesday, April 2nd at 12 noon. Students who have not accessed the course by the Tuesday course access deadline may lose their seat in the course to students on the wait-list. Wait-listed students will be added Tuesday, April 2 after 12 noon as seats in the class become available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- In addition to the Introduction to Public Health (3rd Edition. Mary-Jane Schneider, 2011. Jones and Bartlett, Publishers) textbook, you will purchase three chapters online from Introduction to Community Health on-line chapters. Instructions on how to obtain these chapters will be available starting April 1.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25493||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Nhu To-Haynes
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade