GRN265 Activity Professional Training
Provides didactic and experiential learning to prepare for an activity professional career with older adults in long term care facilities, adult daycare and community settings. Includes overview of the activity profession, late-life human development and health, standards of practice, activity planning for quality of life in a person-centered care model, and methods of service delivery for diverse populations. Students must have completed GRN 165 or the 36 CEU state-certification Activity Director Training course. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23693||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Connie M Ratti
Notes: Service-Learning Required - www.pcc.edu/servicelearning
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania