ENG254 American Literature from 1865
Introduces students to the literature of the land which is now the United States from the mid-nineteenth century to the present. The course revolves around written manifestations of the various interests, preoccupations, and experiences of the peoples creating and recreating American culture. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27348||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Elissa E Rust
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek