CIS277O Adv Database Concepts-Oracle
Covers concepts with Oracle including PL/SQL programming concepts review. Includes design considerations for PL/SQL program units and packages. Advanced interface methods, features for PL/SQL, performance and tuning, and advanced features of Oracle supplied packages also covered. Recommended: CIS 276. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Learning advanced database programming concepts will prove invaluable to you in today's job market. Oracle is the largest footprint in both the enterprise database arena and the data driven web development arena. The material in this course is designed to teach many of the concepts to pass the Oracle Certified Professional test.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The student should have CIS276 or equivalent skills in basic SQL and PL/SQL. The student will need access to a computer to connect to the Oracle database to complete the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26351||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: David L Jacob-Daub
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania