CAS275 Intermediate Flash
Continues to explore Flash concepts to create a Flashbased website and work on complex animations and effects. Includes working with frame labels, nested movie clip symbols, some ActionScript to support website creation and the incorporation of video and audio. Recommended: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or equivalent. Prerequisite: CAS 175 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23642||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Rocco Charamella
Notes: Flash CS6
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania