CAS246 Integrated Computer Projects
Builds upon previous computer and business knowledge to create individual and group projects using software found in today's workplace. Uses integrated software (i.e. MS Office) and current technology to further develop professional software skills. Prerequisite: CAS 216 and CAS 170 or instructor permission. Recommended: CAS 109, CAS 140, CAS 171, and CAS 217. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Integrated Computer Projects is a class designed to help you plan, create and present projects integrating various software applications. You will use prior knowledge and critical thinking processes to solve unfamiliar business-related problems.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There is no book required for this class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13202||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Noreen N Brown
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade