CAS181D CMS Website Creation: Drupal
Introduces the creation of sophisticated, dynamic, interactive and fully functional websites using Drupal, a Content Management System (CMS). Includes setting up a Drupal website in a remote server environment, working with modules, creating efficient site navigation using menus, and organizing a site using modules, blocks, nodes, content types and fields. Also includes enhancing a site with additional content types, modules and themes, and creating user functionality with user logins. Prerequisite: CAS 215 or instructor permission. Recommended: CAS 111D and CAS 206; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||29322||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Rocco Charamella
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania