CAS180 Search Engine Optimization-SEO
Introduces techniques and skills necessary to elevate your website to the number one position in a search through the use of up-to-date concepts for optimizing the searchability of web pages on the Internet. Introduces the creation of a tailored Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, including on-page and off-page search engine optimization, META data research and analysis, traffic generation, online tools and SEO software. Covers client side SEO. Prerequisite: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15633||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade