CAS110 Intro to Web Graphic-Fireworks
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Fireworks. Includes basic drawing and photo manipulation tools and creation of graphics for websites. Recommended: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or equivalent; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Registered students MUST CHECK-IN ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE TERM, or you will be dropped from the course. This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course and checkin with the instructor, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students are required to have access to Adobe Fireworks - this course is written for version CS6, but CS5 and CS5.5 will also work. The software can be purchased at the PCC Bookstore for a discounted price. If you are unable to purchase the software, it is available in the Computer Labs on the Rock Creek, Sylvania, and Cascade campuses. You will need to plan on visiting the lab regularly throughout the course if you do not own the software.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24112||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 27-Apr-2013|
Instructor: Amy E Clubb
Notes: Fireworks CS6.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek