ARCH133 Commercial Building Codes
Introduction to land use zoning and Oregon Building Codes for commercial buildings, using International Building Code. Selected portions of the code will be discussed, with application to sample buildings. Prerequisite/concurrent: ARCH 124 or BCT 103. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21388||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Denise A Roy
Notes: Class meets 1 hr weekly on SY campus. Time/Date TBA.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania