AD278 Practicum Prep
Provides student with the opportunity to demonstrate facility with the documentation required for the A/D practicum course, and develop an individualized plan for success in practicum. Prerequisite/Concurrent: AD 101, 102, 150, 151, 156, and WR 121. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This six- week class moves very quickly with lots of little assignments that while not difficult add up. Tha hardest assignment is a resume target to the A&D field. You can start ahead of time by looking at my web site www.pcc.edu/staff/tmaldona, starting to work on your resume and registering wtih ACCBO which will cost you $50.00. You will also need an academic plan no older than a term so please make an appt with Teri Dir your adviser. ACCBO registration is due by week six of the term so budget your money. You may wish to meet with me to work on your resume. Please call 971-722-5600 to set up an appt.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You are allowed to turn in one late assignment and miss one assignment and still pass the class. If it is an assignment that is necessary for your practicum file you can turn in 2 late assignments. There is no text book for the class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23158||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Tanya Maldonado
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade