VT109 Radiation Safety
Introduces x-radiation and safety principles involved in using of x-ray machines. Program or current employment in a veterinary hospital or clinic doing x-ray work is required. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30343||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 03-Aug-2013|
Instructor: Brad E Krohn
Notes: 6 Wks (6/24-8/3)Open to Individuals Employed in Vet Clinics
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek