Real estate brokerage, appraisal, escrow, and management. Focuses on these aspects of the real estate industry and provides basic information for choosing real estate as a career. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is an internet-based 'Distance Learning' (DL) course with all teaching and learning taking place online, except the Final Exam which will be administered 'live' on the Sylvania campus (see details below). All PCC courses are hosted by an online learning platform called 'Desire2Learn' (D2L). All reading material, quizzes and assignments are found inside D2L. Topics covered include real estate brokerage, appraisal, escrow, and property management. The course focuses on these aspects of the real estate industry to help students explore possible careers in real estate.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are no prerequisties to this course other than the ability to read and write in the English language.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30001 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 05-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Brad Vincent
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania