PHL207 Ethics and Aging
Investigates central ethical issues pertaining to the care of elderly patients. Explores various ethical principles and frameworks and their application to various ethical issues and dilemmas that arise in caring for the elderly. Examines how to identify ethical issues in caring for the elderly and helps develop more proficiency in ethical decision making. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11460||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: John A Holmes
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania