MSD223 HR Mgt: Perform & Compen
Covers performance appraisal, indirect compensation programs, improving productivity and quality of work life, employee rights and collective bargaining. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course examines performance appraisal, indirect compensation programs, improving productivity and quality of work life, employee rights and collective bargaining. Discusses the performance evaluation and compensation aspects of Human Resource Management. Topics include improving productivity, quality of work life, employee rights, and collective bargaining. Make effective workplace decisions based on awareness of human resources practices, employee rights, and the impact of union-management relations. Manage compensation/benefits systems, performance evaluation systems, training programs, and safety & health practices to maximize impact in an organization. Integrate the roles of line management with the HR staff to enhance productivity and employee well-being. Audit available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Charge student activity fee, Charge technology fee, Professional Tech:100 or above, Three Credit course
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10950||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Joseph J Hernandez
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS