Covers performance appraisal, indirect compensation programs, improving productivity and quality of work life, employee rights and collective bargaining. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course examines performance appraisal, indirect compensation programs, improving productivity and quality of work life, employee rights and collective bargaining. Discusses the performance evaluation and compensation aspects of Human Resource Management. Topics include improving productivity, quality of work life, employee rights, and collective bargaining. Make effective workplace decisions based on awareness of human resources practices, employee rights, and the impact of union-management relations. Manage compensation/benefits systems, performance evaluation systems, training programs, and safety & health practices to maximize impact in an organization. Integrate the roles of line management with the HR staff to enhance productivity and employee well-being. Audit available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Charge student activity fee, Charge technology fee, Professional Tech:100 or above, three credit course. No text required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|32993 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 05-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Joseph J Hernandez
Notes: $20 fee. 971-722-6147
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS