MSD187 Humor in the Workplace
Concentrates on the rediscovery of laughter and humor through situational humor to re-build human connection, improve individual health, kindle creativity, and establish perspective in a work world confused by strategies such as downsizing, reengineering, outsourcing, etc. Participants should be forewarned that sporadic laughter is entirely possible. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41249||-||14-Oct-2013 thru 18-Nov-2013|
Instructor: Clyde H Fahlman
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 10/14 - 11/18 online.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS