Provides a general introduction to the nature and methods of history. Develops awareness of the importance of historical literacy and thinking. Develops intellectual and written communication skills applicable to the study of history and other academic disciplines and a wide variety of professional pursuits. Covers various periods, areas and fields of history through the use of historical case studies. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30713 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 15-Aug-2015|
Instructor: John M Shaw
Notes: 8 week online course, June 22 - August 15.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania