ED268 Intro Developmental Disabiliti
Provides background information on teaching techniques, expected achievement levels, intellectual functioning, goals and objectives for working with students with developmental disabilities. Emphasizes physical and mental development from birth and familiarity with the known causes, classifications and terminology used in the field of special education. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12038||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Laraine R Adams
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade