HEC226 Child Development
Basic theories, research and principles of physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional development of children from the prenatal period through adolescence. Includes observation and classroom processes. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Telecourse + Web Course Information
- Telecourse + Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|TVWEB »||40968||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Christyn Dundorf
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania