OS245 Office Systems and Procedures
Develops the skills of an administrative professional for current business practices. Uses computer technology for tasks such as scheduling, email, and faxing. Develops communication, organization and prioritizing skills, telephone techniques, problem solving, and analytical abilities. Analyzes current trends in workplace ethics and the multi-cultural workplace. Develops workplace readiness and applys job search skills for current job market. Prerequisites: CAS 216 and OS 220. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11491||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Mary L Schatz
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania