RE140 RE: Broker Property Management
Topics include Oregon real estate license and administrative rules, Oregon Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, record keeping, and anti-discrimination statutes. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is an introductory level real estate property management course. It was designed to prepare students to take the real estate property management portion of the Oregon Real Estate Broker's exam. This course DOES NOT satisfy the pre-licensing education for the Oregon Property Manager license. The correct property management course for those desiring to become licensed property managers should take RE 252 - Property Management (6 credit course). The RE 140 course covers a variety of property management topics in an overview fashion, and is part of the education requirements for the Brokers License.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are no prerequisites to this course. A basic level of reading and arithmetic and a strong desire to learn are all you need. Having time to study and using the time efficiently will help considerably.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10772||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: David J Amato
Notes: This class should be taken in conjunction with RE 118.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania