RE140 RE: Broker Property Management
Topics include Oregon real estate license and administrative rules, Oregon Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, record keeping, and anti-discrimination statutes. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30208||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 07-Sep-2013|
Instructor: David J Amato
Notes: This class should be taken in conjunction with RE 118
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania