MSD123A Innovation and New Products
Examines the impact of change, innovation, and technology on an organization's ability to thrive and be competitive. Explores innovation which involves the actions and activities of people directed at changing their organizations and their business environments. Introduces how to create a comprehensive business proposal for innovation, which addresses either strategic or tactical objectives of the organization. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15209||-||10-Feb-2014 thru 14-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/10 - 3/14 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS