Uses a case study approach to advanced behavioral and cognitive care issues, based on realistic scenarios in a variety of settings. Includes assessing appropriate long term care options for memory care, problem solving, functional levels and other challenges, managing surveys, responding to deficiencies, problem solving repetitive incident reports, implementing fall prevention programs, and developing family education and support programs. Prerequisite: GRN 235. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46384 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Mike A Faber
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania