ESOL153N ESOL Grammar 1
Includes the identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject-verb agreement, question and negation structure, verb tenses, senstence patterns, and sentence types. This elective class is designed to reinforce concepts in both oral and written contexts. Does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Prerequisites: Placement in ESOL 40/40N and ESOL 42/42N and ESOL 44/44N or higher.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26205||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 11-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Heather D Kalowsky
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $76.45
For information, contact Sylvania