Focuses on design, development and implementation of SQL programming for all types of relational database applications including client/server and Internet databases. Covers the writing of complicated interactive and embedded SQL statements and the implications of multi-user database applications. Recommended: two-term programming language sequence. Prerequisites: CIS 275 and (CIS 133B or CIS 133N or CIS 133J or CIS 133W or CIS 195P or CS 161 or CIS 125D) or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|10390||Web||—||—||09-Jan-2017 thru 25-Mar-2017|
Instructor: Alan Miles
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4287 or 971-722-4393.
Course details: CRN 10390
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Required: access to a Windows-based PC (or emulator); additional development software to be provided (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio; Oracle SQL Developer).