CIS225 End User Support
Prepares computer professionals for providing training and support to end users. Includes the roles and responsibilities of the end-user support person; characteristics of the adult learner; and strategies and techniques for developing instruction, teaching technical subject matter, troubleshooting and providing ongoing technical support. Prerequisites: CIS 120 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13202||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania