Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
If you are not able to register for this course because it is full, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No textbook is required for this course.
It is highly recommended that you prepare for the course by educating yourself (if necessary) in basic HTML and CSS skills. You can go to http://www.w3schools.com/ for some excellent tutorials.
View the complete syllabus at http://spot.pcc.edu/~mpassala/CIS133W/Blackboard/Syllabus.htm.
Note that the syllabus you see may not be updated yet for this term, but everything still applies, except for the dates.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15342||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Michael Passalacqua
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania