CAS106 Introduction to HTML
Introduces basic concepts of creating simple web pages with HTML. Develops knowledge of working with HTML tags using a text editor, and file transfer Protocol (FTP) using an FTP application. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115; CAS 103 or CAS 133 or equivalent file management experience. Note: Students pursuing a web certificate or degree should take CAS 206 or CAS 111D instead. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31525||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 31-Aug-2013|
Instructor: Mark Terui
Notes: Class runs for 10 weeks. HTML5
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania