WR222 Writing Research Papers
This course uses extensive research writing to develop skills in critical analysis and documented argument. Students synthesize their considered response to designated text(s) and/or issues with the reactions of other writers. Students gain experience locating and using sources via library catalogs, professional databases and other forms of research. Includes paraphrasing, summarizing, quoting, and documenting, using style appropriate to discipline researched. At least two conferences required. Prerequisite: Completion of WR 122 with a grade of "C" or higher. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||14229||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 19-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Laura E Sanders
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania