MSD222 Human Resource Mgt: Personnel
Examines the basic responsibilities and concepts for managing the Human Resources function in an organization, such as: Integrating HR into the overall organization's objectives, basic HR laws, job analysis and planning, and recruitment and selection practices. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- All the content for this course is at the online course site. There is no required text to buy. If you would like more information on the course you may contact the instructor, Rob Russell, at email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Grading is based on a combination of participating in weekly discussions, a mid-term and a final quiz, and a research paper due at the end of the term. For the Pass/No Pass option the weekly discussions and a final application paper are required. The weekly assignments and quizzes are to be completed within specified time frames, but with of ample time (several days) to complete.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21022||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Rob W Russell
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS