HST104 History of the Middle East
History of Eastern Civilizations: Middle East Surveys the Middle East from ancient to modern times. Includes political, diplomatic, economic, social, religious and cultural themes. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HST 104 is a completely online course that does not require students to come to campus. Please visit http://spot.pcc.edu/~rflynn/ where you can see the syllabus (which includes the course policies and the names of the textbooks) and the course calendar.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10971||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Robert J Flynn
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania