HIM281 Data Management & Analysis
Covers the collection, retrieval, analysis and quality review of administrative and clinical information and data. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is only open to students accepted into the Health Information Management (HIM) or Health Informatics (HI) program. HIM students must be in the second year of their program. HIM286 must be taken the same term as this course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach, Fourth Edition. Nanette B. Sayles, AHIMA. ISBN: 978-1-58426-352-4.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41459||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Bonnie M Altus
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade