HEC201 Family Partnership Education
The study of influences on children and their families which impact child and family behaviors, values, attitudes, beliefs, and morals. Topics include: parenting patterns: cultural, religious and socioeconomic influences: peer, school, media, impacts; family development, community ecology, special needs children, prejudice, and public policy. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42320||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Andrew S Garland-Forshee
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania