Explores the theory and practice of object-oriented programming as embodied in both Java and C++. Introduces inheritance, polymorphism, virtual functions, templates, exceptions, operator overloading and the extensive libraries that are available as a standard part of Java and C++. Prerequisite: CS 260. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Textbook information:
C++ Primier Plus (edition doesn't matter much)
Jave Tutuorial: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
Programming proficiency test: You are required to come on campus for the programming proficiency test. It's scheduled on Sat, 8/6 10am-12pm in TCB310 Sylvania.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|33420 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 20-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Li Liang
Notes: Required meeting on Campus Sat. Aug. 06, 2016 in TCB 310.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania