Continues exploring the role of network administrator. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain system security and to install, configure and maintain a local area network with common internet applications. Emphasizes the use of Open Source software and CompTIA's Security+ content. Prerequisite: CIS 240M or CIS 279L or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|32042 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 20-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Sue S Sampson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania