CIS240L Linux Installation and Config
Introduces the administration of systems utilizing the Linux operating system. Focuses on knowledge and skills necessary for day-to-day operations on a Linux system using the command line. This is the first course of a two course sequence. Prerequisite: CS 140U or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43306||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Jim B Santmyer
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania