CAS220 Proj Mngmnt - Begin MS Project
Introduces MS Project, including building entry tables, generating reports, resolving resource and time conflicts, importing data, and tracking budgets. Includes the design and creation of accurate Gantt charts for use in project management. Recommend: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115; experience with project management or MSD 279; working knowledge of Windows and file management. This course is part of the Project Management series of classes that includes MSD 279, BA 255, and CIS 245. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43035||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Debbie S Austin
Notes: MS Project 2010.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania