CAS151 Microsoft Outlook
Introduces the basic features of Microsoft Outlook to send and receive e-mail, organize schedules and events, and maintain Contacts lists, to-do lists, and tasks. Emphasizes the Outlook skills necessary in business environments. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12640||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 07-Feb-2014|
Instructor: Barbara R Lave
Notes: Outlook 2010. Class runs for 5 weeks only.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania