Topics include advertising, financial records, regulatory requirements for real estate offices, escrow, office manuals, and other topics. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- RE 118 is an introductory level real estate brokerage course. It was designed to prepare students to take the real estate brokerage portion of the Oregon Real estate Broker's exam. Students will be exposed to topics including: Advertising, Financial records, Regulatory requirements for Real Estate offices, Escrow, Office manuals and other topics. This course offering satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker Pre-licensing requirements.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There are no prerequisites to this course. A basic level of reading and arithmetic and a strong desire to learn are all you need. Having time to study and using the time efficiently will help considerably.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|10667 WEB »||-||04-Jan-2016 thru 19-Mar-2016|
Instructor: David J Amato
Notes: This class should be taken in conjunction with RE 140.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania