MM250 Adv MM Project Development I
Explores the connection between creative and technical skills required to develop digital multimedia projects. Covers planning, producing and implementation of interactive projects using industry standard software. Prerequisites: MM 230, 231, 235 and MM 270. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- MM250 is presented as an opportunity for students to develop skills in their specific areas of interest such as motion graphics, animation, 3D modeling and video production. It is highly self-directed and requires students to show an advanced understanding of multimedia skills. Students will develop a multimedia project of their choosing, either for themselves or for a client.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will be required to pass skills tests for graphics production and delivering multimedia online. No textbooks are required. This class is 100% online so access to a reliable internet connected is required. Multimedia labs will be available to all students.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||18373||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Emily E Sapp
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade