GRN266 Activity Prof Training 2
Course provides didactic and experimental learning to prepare management level careers as an activity professional with older adults in long term care facilities, adult daycare and community settings. Includes professional responsibilities of the Activity Director, the system of activity program development in diverse settings, administrative practices in the Activity Profession, communications, leadership, and community relations. Prerequisite: GRN 265 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31699||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 17-Aug-2013|
Instructor: Connie M Ratti
Tuition: credit Fees: $18.00
For information, contact Sylvania