FP202 Fixed Systems & Extinguishers
Studies portable extinguisher equipment, fire alarm and detection systems, sprinkler systems and standpipes, protection systems for special hazards, explosion release, ventilation systems, inert atmospheres and static bonding. Prerequisite: FP 111. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The book for this class is: IFSTA Fire Detection and Suppression Systems Fourth Edition
- Course Specific Requirements:
- FP 111, Math 65, Reading 115 and Writing 121
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||35314||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 06-Sep-2013|
Instructor: Dennis C Katz
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade